Thursday, July 15, 2010

Back from Sherwood Forest

Yesterday after the morning tour to the hotel I went back home, to have breakfast and to get my camera. As I mentioned before I bought a new camera and was pretty eager to finally use it.

So I took it to the hotel to be with A. a little more and to test it. I have to say, it is amazing and a lot of fun taking pictures. Here are some few impressions.
First picture taken with the camera.

Without zoom

With half zoom

With full zoom (God, I love it!)

I love the depth (she will kill me for putting this picture up) Btw. this picture was take with full zoom and flash from about 10m distance, the flash is super!

Just possible with a DSLR!

A. with her new Jopo-bike

After this two hour photo-tour through the hotel we went home. A. went to sleep three hours, since she didn't feel too good the whole day and she wanted to be fit for the evening. The reason, that she wanted to be fit was, that we had tickets for the Raseborg summer theater. This theater is an open air stage next to the Raseborg castle ruin, where I went earlier with the bike.
This year they were playing Robin Hood and had a really nice and creative stage for this play. The cast are all amateurs, who act just for fun. However, the play was really well staged and the songs were nice and extremely well sung. Since it was the first day with the new camera, I took some picture.

I have to say, that I am already super satisfied with the camera and when I get not more into the camera and have time to try different settings and stuff, then it will be a lot of fun taking pictures and even more fun looking at them.

No I have to stop writing, the laundry is ready, I have to hang it, that it dries until tomorrow. After that I have to start packing my clothes and things, since I am leaving Finland tomorrow evening! It's weird and exciting!
~M~

1 comment:

  1. By the time you read this you are already dead!!!! terrible pic!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete