Thursday, July 22, 2010

And Again, And Again...

I been to one more viewing today. The flat was not the nicest, but cheap and the people seemed ok. At least they have a common living room and so on. They also studying together and seem to do quite a lot together. So basically exactly what I am looking for.

As I said, the flat is not the nicest, the wooden floor is losing it's paint, there is no real furniture in the room, but I guess this would be the smaller problem. I just went to the IKEA homepage and checked for prices. I would just need a small desk, a chair, a mattress and some linen and sheets. This all would cost me a little over 100€, which is less than the money I would save per month if I would take this room instead of the much nicer one, I was considering. There I would pay about NOK2000/EUR250 per month more. If you add it up over 5 months this would be money worth saving.

As I said in the last post, all the flats have pros and cons, which have to be evaluated and balanced. I hope I will make the right decision. But even if I make the wrong decision, it will just last 21 weeks more! It wont be that bad!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment