Monday, July 26, 2010

Tension!

I am pretty tense lately. The whole thing with the flat is bothering me a lot. I have basically the same situation like with my internship earlier, I am sending e-mail over e-mail and get basically no answers. Even from people, who answered my looking-for-room-ad, are not answering anymore onto my mails. It's extremely tiring and frustrating.

Especially today at work I was extremely tense and could barely focus onto the job. The thing with the flat was all the time occupying my mind and I couldn't put it aside. Additionally I didn't sleep well the last nights and I really need my privacy as soon as possible. It went even so far, that my colleague S. and I had a small argument, which was based on a tiny thing. I was just so tense, that I was a little over reacting!

Anyways, now when I came back to the hostel I found a message in my inbox, which sounded pretty promising, but I assume, that it is scam. The apartment is in the middle of the city, but extremely cheap for a furnished apartment with all utilities, internet and so on. And further the address, which the guy gave me is the address of a hotel here in Oslo. So I will be extremely careful and leave basically all my valuable things at home! It's suspicious and therefore I will be careful. I hope that I am wrong in my thinking!~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment