Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Good News!

Positive thinking is helping! Yesterday I paid the hostel until Friday, today I said to my colleague, S., that I will find until then a flat.

Now I just came back from a viewing and I have a flat!!!
After more than 1 1/2 weeks of disappointments I finally found a flat and got an OK! The room I will get is cheaper and bigger, than the only other serious offer I had, the kitchen is nicer, bigger, has a balcony and my flat mate is nice and especially nicer than in the other flat. After all, it's just BETTER! Even though it was right now a bit messy, since he was renovating the bathroom, I could really picture the room furnished.I will move in tomorrow, just because the night today in the hostel is anyways paid and not refundable, like the other nights, where I got my money back already! It was the first thing I did after coming back to the hostel; canceling the stay!
Now I am sitting down here with C. another guy from Germany, he came with me to the viewing, since he didn't had anything to do anyways. Now, when I am uploading the pix, we are going to play a round of table football.

I am so relieved right now!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment