Friday, July 2, 2010

Nothing New

Basically nothing changed about my current situation. I am still in negotiations with my university, but now, at least, the principal is the person, who will decide. I am pretty happy about that, since during my last three years at the university the experience had shown, that he is a reasonable person, who understands the student's position and often decides in their favor.

Anyway, since I had so much "trouble" with the university I was basically spending the last two days in front of my PC communicating with my university. Sadly I could therefore not enjoy the good weather. Now on the weekend it will be even warmer and since nothing will happen during these days regarding my internship I will have more time for the beach and other nice things.
Now the game Uruguay vs. Ghana is on and I will go on watching it. The game is good and extremely emotional, it's fun to watch it, especially because I am for Uruguay and A. is for Ghana.

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment