Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Moving in!

I just came back from a pub, where I watched a football game between Rosenborg and AIK Stockholm with my new flat mate, T. He is from Trondheim, where Rosenborg is from, and is a big supporter of the team. Since I didn't had anything to do, I went with him.

It was good to hang out together, since I just moved in today! After work I just picked up my stuff from the hostel and came here to the flat. I am not yet living in my room, but at least I dont have to pay every night separately and have to worry about the occupancy of the place I am staying.

The point is, that T. actually wanted me to move in earliest on the 1st of August, since he is renovating the bathroom and is using my room for all the tools and materials. However, yesterday during the viewing he couldn't resist my pleas and agreed, that I could move in today. In return I agreed to help him with the last activities of the renovation and with cleaning the flat afterwards.
So to hold my word we were today working in the bathroom. I was cleaning away the spots of plaster on the tiles, which is not really my kind of job, since it requires a lot of patience and endurance. However, I managed to to a good part and if I am working tomorrow as much I will be finished by then!
Anyways, now I am tired and will soon fix myself to go to bed and sleep the first night in the new flat. Not in MY room, but at least I have an own room!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment