Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cloudy!

After really nice and warm weather yesterday, it's pretty cold and cloudy today. This also affects the motivation of everybody, the lobby of the hostel is full of people hanging around and I feel how hard it is to concentrate on writing e-mails on flat-ads. Even tho I think it also has a lot to do with the response rate on my e-mails and the response behavior after viewings. I basically got two answers after all the viewings I went on. Even if people answered on my ad, that I am searching for a flat they often do not answer after my response on their mail.

Sounds complicated and is even more frustrating. I have - as mentioned - one room secured, but it is extremely expensive. That's the only downside. Anyways, I have to see now, what I get. My time here in the hostel is running out, since I can just stay for 14 nights here - hostel policy. If I dont have anything until then I will have to see where I end up.
Now I am just sitting here with P. again. She is reading articles for her summer course and I am waiting for answers. We decided, that we have to go out later on for a walk. Just again to have something to do and to move a bit. Just sitting in the hostel for the whole day is not healthy I reckon.

~M~

1 comment: