Sunday, July 18, 2010

On and On!

I am sitting again by my PC for the whole morning. I wrote a couple more e-mails, answering flat-ads and talking to people. I even did now apply on student housing over an organization, which is called SIO (comparable to HOAS in Finland, but with more reasonable prices!).

Anyways, yesterday in the evening it was really nice. After sitting and talking the whole afternoon with a bunch of people in the lobby, they decided to cook in our room. They went to the shop to buy stuff and then started to prepare everything in the kitchen of our dorm. They made so much, that they also gave all the other people of the room and even people from the neighboring rooms something to eat.We were sitting, chatting and laughing the whole evening, were drinking rum and coke and just had a good time. After a while we went to sit outside, since some of the others wanted to sleep. So we were sitting in the yard, drinking and talking. I stayed until 12.30 in the night, when I got suddenly super tired and went to bed.This morning one of my room mates told me that they were still sitting out there until 3 o'clock, finishing with 3 people two bottles of rum. I reckon it was a good decision to go in that early, since today I have to find a flat and I wanted to finally go down to the city to see, where I am going to start working on Monday. Also today is better weather than yesterday, so it will be nice to walk outside.

Anyways, I will join the conversation again and soon make my way to the center!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment