Saturday, July 10, 2010

Angry!

Yesterday I did not write. I was with A. the whole day, since she was off work. Even tho I would have had to wait again for an answer of my university we went out to town and to the beach to enjoy the super summer weather.

I am lately so fed up with my university, that I dont see the point anymore to sit the whole day in front of my PC waiting for them to answer. They are anyways not answering on time, as my experience of the last few weeks showed. So I actually made the right decision, to not wait and to just go out. Until now I did not get an answer, yet, and since it is weekend I will not get an answer until Monday. I really hate my university right now, nobody feels responsible anymore, nobody wants to make a decision and my internship is supposed to start in 9 days. They just do not care about the urgency.

Now, that I did not get an answer before the weekend I lost again three more days to plan my trip to and my stay in Oslo. I reckon I will now, since the flights are already way to expensive, take the boat to Stockholm and from there the train to Oslo. Where I am going to stay, I don't know, I right now dont have the energy to write people for flats, since I dont want to put too much effort into it, if my university still might not approves the internship. These last three weeks or something were just sucking out all my energy. Thanks to Ms Dusel and Mr Thuy from the IUAS Bad Honnef. I am seriously so disappointed and angry.

Anyways, Now I am listening to the new album of The Cat Empire, which I already have for a couple of weeks. It's called Cinema, and I really like it. I am a huge fan of the band and I love the music. I was actually on their concert already once and was planning to go to another concert this fall, but again, I can not plan, since I dont know if I need flights from Oslo or from somewhere else.

Now I will fix myself and go to do something. I dont know exactly what, but I will find something to do. Maybe taking care of the washed clothes.

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment