Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Better News!

This morning I woke up early. I was so nervous, that I could barely eat my breakfast. I was scared, that I wouldn't have a place to sleep tonight, since the people from the hostel told me, that they are fully booked this night!

So, I got up early just in case I would have to pack my things. I had breakfast and then fixed myself to go down to the reception.
I asked them about the situation and told them why I was staying in the hostel and that it would be extremely bad for me if they would throw me out. The girl at the front desk was really nice and understood the problem I had. She just clicked around on her screen for a while and told me then, that I could stay the next night as well.

Now I am a bit more relaxed and will go to work soon. This day will be more exhausting than yesterday I reckon. I work longer and it will be even more input and more stuff to learn.
~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment