Thursday, July 8, 2010

Life goes on!

Today was ok. In the morning I went with A. to the beach, where we met some of her friends. It was nice, even tho it was not that warm. The sun was behind thin clouds and so we could have been spending a long time there. Sadly tho, after 1 1/2 hours we left again, since A. had to go to work.

During the day I went to her, just to visit and stopped on the way at a kiosk to buy ice cream. I know how boring her job sometimes is and how good a nice ice cream can be during a hot day like this.

When I was back I mowed the lawn here around the house and went afterwards to A's brother's house to mow the lawn there. It was nice to have some exercise outside and to get some tan while working.

Now I am going to start cooking, since A. is soon coming home.

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment