Monday, July 5, 2010

Important day!

Today my university will decide if they will approve my internship. I am a little bit tense and cant really concentrate on anything. I am checking my mails every couple of minutes. It's so close to the starting date of the internship, that an hour or two of sending important e-mails earlier or later can make a huge difference.

I really hope that the university decides in my favor and otherwise I have to start negotiating with my internship company again in order to change the contract, that it is more suitable for my studies. I mean, I told them already what the university criticized about the contract, but they did not show any reaction.

Anyways, I just put the laundry on and will go in a couple of hours to town to pick up A. from work, since we are going straight to the beach!

~M~

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! I just came back from Genova, what happened with your internship????

    ReplyDelete