Friday, July 30, 2010

Last day of the (working) week!

Today was the last day of the working week! This also meant, it was the last day at work for S., my colleague, who was introducing me into my new job. Now, after the weekend, I will basically be in charge of the job myself, even tho my boss told me that she will take a close look on everything I do it feels good to be finally responsible for everything!

We celebrated the goodbye, since there was not much to do, with a lot of cake and wine! It was funny, to see all the people slightly "happy"! Especially because these people are all my superiors in a way!

Anyways, now I am shortly home, will relax a bit, eat something and then go out with the trainees to say goodbye to S. I guess it will be fun and I am actually looking forward to it!

Tomorrow I will go to IKEA to get some stuff for the flat and in the evening I will go to S's place to get the last stuff from her, which she can't take home. She agreed to give me a lot of stuff for my room, so I dont have to buy it!

Now I will have some of the cake I took home from the office and will relax!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment