Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday!

Today is a super summery Sunday! I dont exactly know what I am going to do! I am still waiting for my university to answer, but since it is weekend there is nothing to come.
DONE!

Today will be again a chilled day. However, I am lately getting fed up with doing nothing. I really need an occupation again. I also can't really go around with the bike anymore, since A's father took his bike with him on the two week trip with the boat. The only thing I have left is A's old bike, which weights like two tonnes and seems to use sand instead of oil for lubrication. No fun to ride, whatsoever.

Anyways, I just remembered, that we will meet up with M. a good friend of A. for a beer or three tonight. It will be good to see some people and to be out again. I reckon this is what I miss most here in Ekenäs, the crowds of people when you go somewhere. I am really a big city person and need to have people, wherever I go. I really miss that!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment