Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Totally Mad!

I did not write yesterday. I was not motivated. The answer I was supposed to get on Monday is still pending. Today is Wednesday, so you can understand how mad I am.

I can not understand, that my university is not seeing the urgency of this case. I am supposed to start the internship in 12 days and don't have a flat, no flight tickets and do not even know if I can start any way. I am so annoyed at this "elite" university. They are preaching us good customer service, but what we get is not what they tell us. If I would have liked to be treated like sh*t I could have gone to a normal state university. Since I didnt wanted to have that my parents and me decided to pay sh*t-loads of money per year for my education. And trust me, for that kind of money, nobody would liked to be treated like my university treats me right now.

Especially, since I am waiting all the time and have to check my e-mails at least every 15 minutes, since every hour earlier or later can make a difference, as mentioned before, I am unable to do anything. I am sitting the whole day by the laptop instead of lying at the beach. This is not like I imagined my summer. I am totally pissed and would really like to tell the stupid people from my university what I think of them, but I will wait until everything is sorted out and I have my final papers in hand, when I finish with university. If I would ever have the choice again, I would never ever go to this university again. The teaching is good, but the administration and the way "customers" are treated is crap.

Now I am going to wait - again - for an answer of my university and hope to get it soon. Because of the delay, the room I was interested in was given away, the flight tickets cost double the price and my contact person in the company is in her well-earned holiday. A big THANK YOU to my university! Maybe I will send them a bill for my extra expenses, because of the delay, I really should do that.

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment