Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Well-being @ Work!

The day started as I wrote this morning with better news, than those the last day ended with!

I went after my blog post to the office, where S., my colleague, who is taking care of me, was already waiting for me. She is leaving in two weeks and is until then going to introduce me as far as possible into the work. After what I learned already today I reckon this will be by far enough time.

She greeted me with a really nice information. She told me that it was the perfect day to start work, since it was massage-day. Apparently every 2nd week there is a professional masseur coming two the office, giving every employee a 15-minute massage. This is what I call "Well-being at Work"!

Anyways, it wasn't my turn until 3 in the afternoon and so we started working. It was a lot of information, a lot of new stuff, but I could mostly follow. I am so excited to learn more and get to work independently soon!

Anyways, now I am back in the hostel, I will go on looking for flats and will later have dinner from the food I bought before coming back!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment