Monday, July 12, 2010

Planning the Future!

I am right now sitting outside on the terrace, my feet are in the sun, the rest is in the shadow. I am sitting here without shirt, just shorts and writing this post. It's over 30°C and A. and I just came from the beach, where we had an afternoon swim, just to cool down a bit. A. is having a siesta now, since she got up this morning at 5 o'clock to go to work.

I was planning the next 5 months this morning. I booked flights for next Friday evening to Oslo, which I got amazingly cheap. Well, not cheap, but cheap regarding the fact, that tickets so close to the departure normally are extremely expensive. Anyways, I am now looking for flats and sent already yesterday a couple of messages to people offering rooms in shared apartments. Right now it does not look good and I guess I will stay the first days or weeks in a hostel or do couch surfing, as I wrote before.It's weird to know, that I will soon start to work again. Nothing is organized, yet, I don't know the city. It will be a pure adventure again, but I like it! I thought after my last internship, where I got my OK about 5 weeks before I was about to start, it could not get any tighter. This time, when I got the OK from the company I still had 4 weeks to plan everything, but since my university took 3 weeks to approve everything I have now 7 days to organize everything. I reckon the next internship - if there is one to come - will be organized in 3 days!Anyways, as The Cat Empire once sang: "I love things that seem impossible". So, I will not despair and will go on planning, I can't wait to start in Oslo!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment