Monday, July 19, 2010

First (half) day at work!

Today was my first day at work and I really liked it. First of all, since I was there just from 13 to 16 o'clock and secondly, because the work seems really interesting and I am so looking forward of getting really started.

Everybody seemed nice and really chilled. I reckon I will like it. Everybody was so friendly and it seems more like a big family, than a company. I got an insight to the day to day business and the system they are working with.

Shauna, the girl I am going to replace in the office, is going to introduce me to the work during the next two weeks and promised to help me also with other things. She already gave me the e-mail address of her landlord, so I can ask for a flat from him. Tomorrow after work she will show me where the tax office and other authorities, that I have to visit, are.

Tomorrow I will start earlier and will stay the whole day there. I am really looking forward to it!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment