Sunday, July 11, 2010

Oslo here I come!

Finally, after more than three weeks of "nerve-war" my university finally approved my internship and I ask my self: "Was it really THAT hard?"

Anyways, I am going to Oslo. Basically next week. I will be starting in 8 days. When I got the confirmation from the company, that I could start the internship, I thought, that I would get everything sorted out with out stress. Now I have one week left to organize everything.

Anyways, I was so happy after the positive answer from my university today, was looking for apartments right away and went then with A. for an evening swim to Österby beach. After such a warm day the right thing to do.

Now I am going to fix myself and will cycle with A. to town. Not to watch the world cup final, but to meet up with M., the girl A. went to Australia with. She is soon going to NYC to do her internship, she is studying to become a fashion designer.

I am more than happy, that my life can go on as planned, even tho it means some stress to find a place to stay and flights and so on. In the worst case I will go couch surfing until I find a flat!

~M~

1 comment:

  1. Hei I'm very happy that you finally get the internship. As I 've read it has been a hard time until now. But now it's done
    Enjoy your good luck!
    Hope to see you soon
    Edu

    ReplyDelete