Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Room!

Today I finally moved into my room! After living in another room for a couple of days, since my designated room was blocked, I was able to move in, finally!My flat mate T. and I finished the renovation today and after that we were clearing out my room, which was used for all the tools and stuff. We were packing everything together and were bringing it into a storage room, the I was cleaning the room and furniture and arranged it then according to my wishes. Not everything is there yet, but the few things like a desk and a chair are minor things.I was just happy to finally get my stuff in here, that I just threw everything onto the mattress and will later still organize stuff.

The day however started way earlier. As I mentioned before, my colleague S., who was introducing me into the work procedures, left today and I agreed to help her with the luggage. So I got up this morning round 8, which was rather hard, after just a couple of hours of sleep. We went out yesterday to say goodbye to S. and stayed long in the club, although it wasn't that good.Anyways, I am happy now to be in the room, to have finally MY room and will soon organize the stuff, I am pretty tired and can't write too much therefore!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment