Thursday, August 12, 2010

Well... then!

So, my flat mate came back and I asked him about the situation! Obviously he said, that he is not mad at me, but he doesn't like people to rearrange his stuff. I can understand that, but I dont think I did it! I just put my stuff in places, that were free - and there were and now are just few of these spots in the common area. I can understand, that he might feels like I am intruding his flat, but isn't this normal, when you start living with somebody else!?

I mean, I am not leaving my stuff, like books, my laptop and my clothes all over the common area, I put my food away after I ate and I clean my dishes after using them! I think I am behaving better than many other people would do and am scared therefore of what will happen, when I am living here a bit longer and maybe not cleaning so thoroughly!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment