Sunday, August 15, 2010

Yesterday night!

After having a great day yesterday, C. came over to my place in the evening and we were drinking some wine on the balcony and were chatting! After a while we went to the city center from where we took the T-banen to Majorstua. There was the welcome party for the international students, who are now starting at the university of Oslo.

The party was ok, it was more like a get-together with loud music. There was no real DJ and the music came, sometimes way too loud, from a laptop. The only person I was talking to was a guy from New Zealand, who wasn't an exchange student neither, but was there, because one of his friends was a tutor!

As I said, the music and also the party was not that good and after a while C. and I left to take the T-banen home. I walked her home and then went myself. I actually wanted to rent a bike on the way, but I realized, that you cant rent them during night time.

This morning I woke up early for some odd reason, I had a lazy breakfast and made scrambled eggs with bacon in it! It was super nice and since it was such a long time since I had something like this for breakfast, it tasted twice as good!Now I am going to pack my stuff to go to Bygdøy with L. and some of her friends. We are going there with the bikes and will have a BBQ. I am so looking forward to it, the sun is just coming out and it will be a wonderful day!

~M~

1 comment:

  1. I told you, no parties and exchange students as the people in Helsinki :P
    Wanna do something like you´re doing today when I go there!

    ReplyDelete