Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Moving again!

Today was a good day at work! I got stuff done and kept myself occupied with website improvements. Although I was super tired today I felt good doing everything and have now finished a part of the work already.

I am really happy, because at the end of the day my boss, T., gave me a new challenge. From tomorrow on I will be working, besides the day-to-day business, on the product development. This means again, that I have to be creative and use my brain. I know, that normally is pretty tough for me, but this time I am quite looking forward to it!

It will be a lot of research, a lot of annoying work, but I know that it will be satisfying, when we finally launch the products on the website. I hope that I will create, what T. wants me to and hope that she will be happy with my ideas!

Then in the last 30 minutes of the shift I moved. One of the other trainees left last week and hence his desk is empty. There is nobody to replace him and since my desk wasn't so nice, I was looking against the wall and all the time there were people running by in my back - I was basically sitting in the corridor - I changed the desk. Now I am sitting in the middle of the office and have a nicer spot. I hope this will support my creativity, productivity and efficiency!

Now I am back home and will relax! After so much work, I think I deserve it!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment