Monday, August 23, 2010

The Weekend!

The weekend was really nice! I am not going to post long about it, since today so much happened, which I wanna tell about!I was, as mentioned, in Stockholm to see A. again after 5 weeks. Since I left Finland in mid July we didn't see each other, which was way too long!We spend the time together, were strolling around the city and the numerous islands of Stockholm and were just enjoying the weather, which every now and then was weird. We were e.g. just standing in a park and were about to go to Djurgården, when we suddenly saw a huge wall of rain coming along the canal between the islands. We just ran to the restaurant close by to get shelter from the short but heavy rain.Anyways, otherwise we went to have nice dinner and wanted to go to a photo museum, which we then did not, because the honor cards, which are giving free entrance to many things in Stockholm, A. got from her office, were, of course, not working in this particular museum. Also I got a bit sick, presumably from the air-con in the bus or the train and felt terrible.Now I am back in "Oschloo" and miss A. like hell, but she will come soon here! I am happy about that! It's going to work out!
~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment