Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wow, what was that?

I am feeling strange right now! After coming from work today I was super happy; I had a good day, got stuff done and had a really good talk to my boss!

Just a minute ago my flat mate took the suction cup hook that I put onto the bathroom wall to hang my small towel off and threw it onto my bed, saying pretty angry, that he doesn't want anymore "furniture" in there, there would be enough hooks on the sink.

I was speechless, I dont know what's up with him right now! Also during the last couple of days he was behaving weirdly! When I was asking him if his internet would be as slow as mine, he said, after checking first mine and then his connection, in the exact same angry tone that it just would be like that and he couldn't do anything about it!

Another incident was, that I was talking about my bed and was just saying, that I was not happy about the mattress hanging over the edge of the wooden pallet. Then suddenly, out of nowhere, he got angry and said to me, that I should have taken beer caskets in the first place, like he told me!
Justify Full
I really dont know, what's up with him or why he could be mad at me. I mean, yes of course, I am living here and might also put some of my stuff where I need it; I have a small towel in the bathroom, I put a dish towel in the kitchen and I sometimes move his stuff a bit aside, so I can prepare food! I really dont have a clue why he was acting now like this. I actually was about to ask him, but then a friend of him came and they left! So, I still dont have a clue, what's going on and am sitting here with a weird gut feeling!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment