Friday, August 27, 2010

My First Tour!

Today was a good day at work! First of all, because it is Friday and secondly because I was occupied the whole time!

The day started with me being super tired when getting up and nearly falling asleep again after the alarm rang! I eventually got up, had breakfast and went to work!

The whole morning I had something to do. I was contacting suppliers, working on the new product and made then my shopping list, since I had kitchen duty again. I went to the shop and prepared a nice salad for lunch.

After lunch I was finishing my work on the development of one product and T. showed me how to enter everything into our system, database and how to connect it to our website. I was uploading all the information and now the tour is online and bookable!

I am happy to see my first self-developed (with few correction by T.) product on the market and of course hope, that we are going to sell it a lot! The problem is, that it is bloody expensive and really long, as I mentioned before!

Now I am home and going to relax the evening, if there is nothing else coming up!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment