Monday, August 9, 2010

A Good-Bad Day!

This day started bad. I didn't sleep well last night and when I woke up I didn't feel rested at all. I was struggling to get up and was walking slowly to the bathroom. I had an extremely short breakfast and was sitting by the laptop, nearly falling asleep again.

I eventually made my way down to the city and to work. When I came there it was super quiet in the office; most of my colleagues were not there, yet and didn't come until half an hour later. Also then, everybody was just doing his stuff and not talking. This didn't really help to wake up. It was a typical Monday morning!

While working I had all the time the feeling that I would do mistakes or better, I was scared to do something wrong. The problem is also, that my boss is not really a talker in the morning, so I rather not ask her if it is a minor uncertainty. It's better for her mood the rest of the day! Don't get me wrong, I totally like her and she gives me a lot of freedom, but I know, that I should not ask her too much, too early in the morning!

Anyways, the day started bad, but got better every minute basically. I got more confident again and realized, that I am already able to work pretty independent. Of course, you should never over evaluate your own skills, but I realized from all the asking, that I actually do intuitively the right things.

It got better and better and now in the end I was really happy about what I did today. The only downside was, that not all suppliers send their confirmations on time, although the promised it to me on the phone. I would have liked to finish most of the stuff today, but now I have to wait until tomorrow!
Now I am back home, after a nice walk through the city. It's wonderful weather and I am in a good mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment