Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Long day!

Today I was staying longer in the Office! I had to do some paper work and needed a printer and a fax and stuff. It's weird, that suddenly you don't have this luxury anymore and it is weird to realize how spoiled one can get! After work I walked slowly home, since the weather was so gorgeous!

Anyways, now I am back and just ate something! There is not much to say right now, I am not really in the mood to write! It was a good day at work, I get more and more into work and do more things on my own! I am happy about that, but even more happy made me, that I am now already starting with the product development part of my internship. I can use my creativity and have to bring in my own thoughts and opinions!

Now I have to write down certain ideas, my boss and me just had for the website and have to develop these thoughts further. I am really excited and happy to do stuff like this. Later we will update the tours and create new packages. This will be so good!

Anyways, I am now going to chill a bit and see what the evening still brings!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment