Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Something to do!

Today at work I had finally something to do! As I said before, there is always something to do, but today it was some more!

I was motivated today and was in a good mood. The morning started off slow, but then, when T. came she forwarded me a lot of customer request e-mails and so I was working on them, had to "register" payments and send receipts to the clients.

Then I was working on product development again and was finishing the ground work for the first new winter tour. I was going through all the things with T. and she explained to me how to put everything into the booking system. I was doing that and tomorrow we will connect it to the website and put it online.

The last step will be to cross our fingers and hope for a lot of bookings! I am happy about it, because this tour will be online soon and it feels good to see the result of your work. It will not be the cash cow of the winter tours, because it is pretty long and expensive, since it includes a Hurtigruten Cruise. However this does not matter. I am just happy, that I created that thing and we are selling it with just few adjustments of T.!

After work I went quickly to the shop to get some basic food, like bread and cold cut and stuff. Now I am sitting here looking up things for A. on the internet and am talking to her!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment