Saturday, August 14, 2010

Chillin on the balcony!

I was the whole day sitting on the balcony in the sun! It was so wonderful! I was sitting there without shirt, since it was so warm. I was listening to music and was reading. First my tour guide and then my book. I started it a couple of days ago and I really like it. It's again a travelogue and funnily the guy is right now in Norway, the next chapter is about Oslo, can't wait to read it!
Now I am waiting for C. to come. We will drink some wine and then go soon to an ERASMUS party, which is organized by the University of Oslo. I just stumbled to it on the website and as I wrote before, I know that these parties are normally good. Lets see if the exchange students here are as good as in Helsinki!

~M~

1 comment:

  1. There will no exchange students as good as the one there were in Helsinki!!!

    ReplyDelete