Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tough Day!

Today was tough! There was not much to do, but because this was the case I had to use the time to update prices! This is a shitty work, but it has to be done; and actually rather yesterday, than tomorrow!

The problem is, that this job is not really challenging - a trained monkey could do it - but you have to be extremely concentrated and work very exact! If the prices are wrong, either the customer is paying too much or we lose money, negligence is impossible!

The time was going by extremely slowly and somehow it was a weird atmosphere. The weather was gray and extremely quiet, no bird was singing, no wind blowing, nothing! Also all my co-workers were quiet in a way and everybody was concentrated on the work or tired from the weather!

Also during lunch nobody really talked, it was a weird feeling, especially for a communicative person like me. Whereas I have to say, that I - myself - wasn't really in the mood to talk anyways!

So, as I said, the time went by slowly and I actually couldn't wait to finally go home! Shortly before the end it started raining like hell and so I waited a bit longer in the office for the weather to go by!

Now I am home, I just took care of my dry clothes; folded them and put them into the drawer! Now I am organized. After I moved in, the first thing I did was washing, since I used nearly all my clothes during the two weeks living in the hostel, where I couldn't wash.Now I am actually moved in and even put the pallet, that I found in the yard, under my mattress. It's just nicer to sleep a bit higher. Although it is a little too small, I am happy about it! I will soon look for some more wood and planks to put next to it, so that it is resting totally on something, right now there is 20cm on the side and 10cm at the end missing!Anyways, I am now going to eat something and will see what I can do in the evening, it just started to rain again, so I guess I wont go out or sit on the balcony, like yesterday!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment