Thursday, September 30, 2010

Good day!

I am just going to post quickly! A. is on her way here and I will be leaving soon to the train station to pick her up! I am so happy, that she is here again! I just hope that my cake is ready before I have to leave! It's already taking more time than in the recipe!
The cake is for tomorrow in the office. My boss T., who is right now on a seminar, is leaving for two weeks to Mexico, A. is coming to visit me at the office and it's Friday. Therefore I decided to make cake, so that we can have a fika, in the afternoon. I actually made two cakes; one chocolate cake and one chocolate-chili cake. Lets see how they will be!
It was again fun to do it and somehow relaxing after the day in the office. I was alone again, taking care of the company. It's really a lot to do for one person, therefore I can understand, that T. hired one more person, she is starting on Monday!

I was busy the whole time, but I got basically everything done today, I didn't leave one e-mail unanswered. It was a good feeling to be really done with everything in the end. I dont like to have unfinished business. The only things that I could have done more are thing, that are not urgent and normally are used as gap-fillers!

Now I am going to check the cake again and then I wait for A. to call that she landed, so that I know, when she will be in Oslo. So happy, I even made the bed and quickly hoovered the whole flat!
I am so looking forward to this weekend, since not only A. is coming, but also my brother and his girlfriend. I am excited, since I dont know her, yet. They got together this summer and I haven't been home for nearly 15 months now. This weekend is going to be good!
~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment