Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Work Work Work!

I was busy today, which was good! We got a lot of bookings yesterday and today, which was weird somehow, because they all came at once! Not at once, but in two days after not having a single booking for the last 1 1/2 weeks.

Anyways, I was occupied, had a lot to do and so time passed fast! Somehow it is so quiet lately in the office, nobody is talking. Everybody is doing the boring jobs nobody likes, but that have to be done. So everybody is concentrated and totally in his or her thing.

It actually also doesnt really matter, since I am anyways not so social right now! The last two days, after A. left I was not really in the mood to talk to anybody or to sit with my flatmates in the evening. I even closed my door, which I am normally not doing!

I reckon it is because the autumn is coming more and more to the city. Its somehow gray and darker all the time. The city gets empty, the tourists get less and less and everybody had enough summer street life somehow. That's at least my feeling right now!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment