Monday, September 27, 2010

Pretty average!

Today was ok, nothing new, nothing special! I was doing the normal day to day business and a lot of invoice control again. I am nearly through with the pile of paper! If I am going to work like this tomorrow again I will be done with it and then I just have to do every day just what comes with the post.

I somehow had one of these days again, where nothing really work, where you dont find your rhythm and you are not really motivated! I somehow cant really remember what I actually did today at work. I mean, I had all the time something to do and I was not just killing time and hanging around, but somehow I have the feeling I didn't get anything done!

Anyways, after work I went home, just took my stuff and went up to the dam again to see if I could this time get my part of the tripod; but again there was too much water and I again didn't wanted to risk it. I will go there nor basically every day after work to check! I think it's ok, it takes about one hour there and back and when I decide to climb down maybe 1,5 hours, so its actually a nice activity after work. At least I am not sitting at home the whole evening!

Now I am sitting in my room and just took a nice picture of the huge yellow, cheese-like moon outside my window.
The heater just came on and will make my room nice and cozy again. I am happy that I bought it!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment