Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Normal Day!

Today I am not really sure about what to write! There is not so much that happened today at work! It started again with tiredness and the normal day-to-day business. I was doing my stuff, that I am always doing and there was nothing special!

I had kitchen duty again today and went to the shop at around 11 o'clock and started cooking. It took longer than normally today, the water for the pasta just didn't started cooking for no apparent reason. I made bolognese, which was pretty goo in my opinion and everybody seemed to like it!

After lunch I was working on a new tour, which is also online already! I am a bit annoyed about T. right now. I am working on the new tours, which she wanted to start quickly and now the only thing that is left is her putting the needed data into the database. I know she has a lot to do and also today she was teaching me something, what I might need for the time she is on holiday, but still.

She was pushing me in the beginning and now everything is ready, but we are stuck, we can't sell the tour, because a minor thing, which I can't do, is missing. I would really like to go on with this and start selling this product, otherwise I don't know why I spent my time and effort into them!

Anyways, it's just like that and I have to cope with it. I was doing it by updating the albums with pictures on our website and creating new hotel descriptions for the new tour! Since this tour uses hotels we never had in our program there is no description for them; as I said in an earlier post, I have to do the ground work!

Now I am home, I put in the laundry and just watched the new episode of How I met your Mother. I will put the laundry up, have something to eat and watch the new episode of House MD! God, I love the fall, when all the new seasons of the series start!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment