Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Good Feedback!

I am happy! I am getting a lot of feedback, mostly good one. The types of feedback are different; It's not only T., who is appreciating my work, but also and especially the customers!

Although I do not have personal contact with the clients I can tell, that they are happy with my service. It creates a good feeling, when you consult a client, who is not sure what to book and asks a lot of questions, and then he/she finally books with you; it shows, that you have done a good job!

This was lately often the case. There was e-mail contact with the clients over two or three weeks and then they finally booked. Today one woman even wrote, that she was so happy about the efficient and prompt assistance and answers from my side. She, however, was a special case, I wrote her in the last two days 7 or 8 e-mails and the whole correspondence is about 15 pages long already!

Anyways, since I had a lot to do today I was not able to finish my new tours, but I have the basis for everything done. These tours are anyways more work, since everything has to be created from the scratch. With the other tours the basis was normally already created, with these ones I had to create the basis myself!

However, I will be able to finish everything tomorrow, I am sure! I really want them to be online before I am leaving the office tomorrow, since I am not going to be in the office on Friday. Tomorrow after work, I will quickly go home, pack my stuff and go to the airport to fly to Stockholm! I am so looking forward to this!

Now I am going to relax, read a bit and maybe watch some series. The day was again exhausting and I am slowly getting more and more pain in my wrist and hand. I guess it's because I am working too much with the mouse and the keyboard. So the 4 days off will be perfect relaxation!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment