Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Being Busy!

There was again a lot to do today! I just came home from work, but I finished everything! There was so much, that I was busy from beginning to end and even a bit longer, which was good! I never got bored, I did not do any boring work today, which had to be done! It was a good day!

Now I am tired and my neck is hurting. I reckon I was somehow sitting wrong in front of the screen. I will think about what to do on the weekend, have dinner and maybe talk to A. a bit! I dont know what the evening will bring!
I am soon close to my 200th post on this blog and I think it is amazing. Although most of the posts were created in the last couple of months, when I started to blog every day it makes me somehow proud that I still have (nearly) each day the motivation to write here. It is a lot of fun and I get a lot of feedback from a lot of different people!

Today F. the new trainee at our sister company told me, that she started reading my blog and that she likes it. Also M. one trainee, who left already, always commented on my posts the next day in the office! All of you guys, who are reading my blog either regularly or every now and then, I wanna thank you for all the comments I got and all the motivation you give me to keep on writing!

It has been more than one year already, which might not seem long; For me it is! I have been doing so much in the last year and had a lot of good experiences. I made a lot of new friends and lost contact to even more people, I have met on the road.

This last year was very intense and eventful; I have moved twice, lived in three different places, was during that time in at least 10 countries (not counting the changing of planes) and met a couple of hundred new people.

And what can I say, I loved it! This is my life and I love telling you about it! Thank you all for reading my blog, for being happy for me, for sharing my stories!














I had an awesome time, therefore I wanted to put some memories up here! They are randomly chosen, some are my favorites, some just jumped to my eye! Sorry to all of you, who are not in the pictures!

Thank you!

~M~

1 comment:

  1. That pic ... Vaffanculissimo Moritz :) I will write you back soon, ok?
    Btw, great post, I hope after 200 posts more you can still write about the same, and also hat there are a lot of pics with me!

    ReplyDelete