Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday!

It was good today at work! There was a lot to do again and I was again occupied from beginning till the end. I even had to postpone things that were not so urgent. However, I got everything done, that had to be done before the weekend and even a bit more.

Anways, now I am home, I was sitting on the balcony with T., my flat mate, and one of his friends. We were talking a bit and I had a beer with them, it was really nice until it got too cool. It is really autumn here already and gets really cold during the nights.

I dont know what is up this weekend, I will see what the day tomorrow brings. Also tonight I am not quiet sure what to do. I am super tired and actually dont feel like going out tonight, but on the other hand I would feel bad for sitting at home on a Friday evening!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment