Monday, September 20, 2010

Shouldn't it be always like that?!

I am back home after 4 days in Stockholm with A. and a long day at work! I am totally tired and dont know if I will write a lot; Lets see how it goes...

I left Stockholm this morning quite early! My flight left Arlanda Airport at 7 am, which meant, that I had to leave A's place at 5 am! I had to take a taxi from her place to the bus terminal, because there was no bus that early from Finnberget, where A. lives!

Anways, it was totally worth it! The weekend was awesome! After I wrote on Friday I went for lunch with A.! I picked her up at the office, we went to a shop, got some pre-packed food, which is oddly rather cheap in Sweden. We at the food in the lunch room of A's office and she then went back to work and I went down to the quays.I have been in Stockholm several times before, especially while I was in Finland. However, I just took once a boat sightseeing tour and actually it's quite a shame, since they are really interesting. I had gotten the Stockholm Key of Honors, which is a card giving you free entrance to numerous museums and also to certain sightseeing tours.Since it was for free and I had the whole afternoon, I took the two hour sightseeing cruise Under the Bridges of Stockholm. It was, as I said, really nice and interesting. The boat was not that full and I was sitting with two Swiss women!Anyways, after the tour I went around the city a bit and took some more pictures. I then hurried to come to the office, where A. works, since I saw that there was a huge rain storm coming up!After A. finished we went to the bus station and went to Lilla Essingen to meet up with H. She got a child like two months ago and I hadn't seen J. yet. So we went for dinner with them both. We had Indian food, which was really good. We were sitting and talking and eating!In the evening we were relaxing at home, since we were both so tired from the working week and I was tired from the sightseeing!

On Saturday A. and I went to the city to shop. I needed new socks, since mine are all breaking or are already broken. I also just wanted to take a look at some new clothes. I basically did not buy new clothes in Finland and I really want and need some new stuff like... well, basically everything!

So, we spent the afternoon shopping shortly, because it started raining, when we went to the city. It was so disgusting, that we decided after a while to go back to the flat again. It was also good, since we anyways were about to meet up in the evening with J. & M. two of A's friends in Stockholm.We went out in the evening and did bar hopping in Södermalm. It was good to be out again and we all came along really good. We did not have once this awkward silence that you often get in big groups; when nobody knows what to say and everybody is just sitting and staring. We had a really good time and got ... well we drank a lot!The next day started with a slow breakfast and chilling on the couch; getting rid of the slight hangover. Suddenly A's phone rang and her father's cousin's son's girlfriend's mother or to say it short: the owner of the flat, where A. is living called. She was about to come up to the flat to bring two lamps and was basically standing in front of the door. So, we quickly changed and cleaned up a bit.

She came in and shortly after also V. & M. came. They wanted to see the new balcony, which was recently installed and say Hi to A. and me. They basically just came, stayed for ten minutes and left again. However, for A. and me it was perfect, since this got our day started!

We went to the shop in Södermalm to get some more food and especially snacks for the evening. It was again this hangover-food-shopping, where you buy shit loads of junk food. We even bought a DVD in Lidl for SEK 39,-, since there was nothing on TV in the evening!

The evening we had an awesome dinner A. cooked, ate junk food and watching a weirdly funny, but somehow crappy movie! It somehow didn't really matter, since we had out crisps and other stuff!The Monday started early, as I wrote! I went straight from the airport in Olso to the office. I had a lot to do today and didn't really have time to do anything on the product development. I am also a bit dependent on T., since she has to enter something into the database. I can't do it and so I have to wait for her!

Anyways, two of the new tours are online, but not bookable yet! (Tour 1, Tour 2) They are both going to Svalbard or how the rest of the world knows it: Spitsbergen! There are more tours I am working on right now, but I dont really have the time for it, since I have to help out in Finance, with invoice control; I will finish them some point!
Now I am talking to A. and will have dinner afterwards!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment