Wednesday, September 29, 2010

So much work!

Today, when I got home it was the first time that I could understand, why my boss, T., is always staying so much longer in the office. When I left I would have had easily 2 hours more work on my table and on my ... well her PC. 

She is basically gone right now and will not come back before 3 weeks. I am alone in charge of the whole company, which is a lot and actually more responsibility than I thought. Right now she is attending a seminar and will still check things from home and also she came today and will come on Friday to the office in the late afternoon. But then from Saturday on, she will be gone to Mexico and will not check her mails nor be able to do something over the remote desktop.

Anyways, I had a lot to do today, had to first get used to the different settings of her PC and especially her keyboard. She has one of these ergonomic keyboards, which is just weird! It was slowing me down the whole day, all e-mails took double the time, since I simply couldn't write on it. I was busy the whole time and took care of nearly everything. It was a good feeling to be really in charge and to decide what to do first and to plan the day.

I was not perfect at all today I know that. Especially because of the physical circumstances, but also because of the time management! To be honest it is harder than I thought, but the next three weeks will be awesome to learn and improve it!

I just had dinner and went after that to the shop to get some more orange juice, milk and beer... healthy! Now I am sitting in my chair and will relax! I am totally done from the day! It was busy, but good!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment