Monday, September 13, 2010

First Solo Flight!

Today I was alone at the office! Well basically not alone, there were still a lot of other people, but I was the only one of Authentic Scandinavia. To explain it briefly, I am working for Authentic Scandinavia, which is part of the Haman Group. The Haman Group owns many small companies, who work on different markets. Authentic Scandinavia is the youngest of these companies and there are only two people working, T. (my boss) and me.

So I was alone and had to take care of basically everything that came today. I was pretty excited in the beginning, but it turned out to be a pretty slow day. However, I was occupied the whole day! I now can understand, why T. is so often staying longer in the office and I can understand how much work she has.

This day was actually kind of a test, that was supposed to prepare me for the time in the end of September and beginning of October, when I am going to be alone for nearly three weeks. I am happy about the trust T. is putting into me! I feel appreciated and valued for what I am doing in the office!

After work I went home quickly, just to pick up my backpack and went to the shop. I needed some food for the next four days, before I am going to Stockholm. I totally forgot to go shopping on Saturday and so I didn't had milk or bread or anything this morning!

In the shop, I also wanted to by deodorant; I wanted to have one of these roll-on things, since they are less then 100ml, which means, I can travel just with carry-on luggage to Stockholm. Anyways, when taking the bottle from the shelve I didnt see, that it was broken. When I realized, a lot of the fluid had already been dripping onto my shoes, my jeans and my jacket. Now I am smelling really good and soon my whole room will smell from it! Never mind!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment