Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Autumn!

This morning when I woke up it was pouring outside. I had breakfast and was fixing myself for work. When I went out of the house it was still pouring like hell. I walked to work and it was just so wet and so much water everywhere, it was incredible.

Luckily I had an umbrella, although it didn't really help; when I was at work about 1/3 of the stick of the umbrella was wet and so was I. It was not only raining heavily, there was also a pretty strong wind and so the rain came from everywhere, all directions.

Anyways, I got a coffee and started working. Everything went fine, I gave T. an update of yesterday, since she wasn't there and was then working on my stuff. In the afternoon I started again with product development and when T. asked me how it was going and when I would be finished I said: "Tomorrow!"

So now, I will have to really get cracking and work hard on the stuff tomorrow. It's four tours I am working on and last time it took me two days for just one tour. But I guess I will manage. These tours are not so long, but they are pretty exotic. I wont say anything more until we have started them.

Anyways, on my way home I suddenly felt the urge to get my hair cut and since I knew that there was - for Norwegian conditions - a cheap hairdresser, where you can just drop-in, in Torggate, I went there. It is anyways on my way home, so it was not even a detour. Now I am again pre... well, I have my hair cut... if I am pretty, decide yourself:I am really happy with the haircut, the hairdresser was nice and I didn't have the problem illustrated by this graph:Now I am going to relax a bit, will have dinner, do laundry again, after the deo roll-on incident yesterday, and will empty the memory card of my camera!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment