Thursday, September 16, 2010

A lot to do!

Today was busy again, too busy to finish my tours! I would have liked to get them done today, but I couldn't! Besides, that I had a lot of other stuff to do, also the supplier didn't answer onto my questions, which meant, that essential information was missing!

In the end of the day I got introduced into a new working field; I started to check invoices! There is somehow a mess, so many invoices were not worked on and now we all have to put our head into that and get crackin', since the suppliers are already calling, asking for their money. Normally that should not happen, but it did!

Anyways, now I am home, had a shower, fixed myself and packed my stuff. I am about to leave to the airport to catch my flight to Stockholm! It's A's birthday today, I got tomorrow off and I will spend the weekend with her! I am so looking forward to it!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment