Saturday, September 11, 2010

Being productive!

Yesterday after writing on my blog I decided not to go out anymore. I went to the shop and bought some food to cook dinner. After eating I was so tired from the working week that I nearly fell asleep in my armchair. I was watching some episodes of How I met you mother and went to bed quite early.

Today is a good day so far! I was very productive after a good night sleep I did a lot. I got up fresh and happy somehow. Although the weather wasn't that good in the morning I fixed myself after breakfast and talking to A. over Skype and went out.

I went to the city to look for a birthday present for A. She said, that I should not buy anything, since I am coming there for her birthday, but I would feel bad coming with empty hands. So I bought something small for her!When the weather got worse and it actually started raining I decided not to go out again, but stay in and finally write my report about my year abroad. Since there was no real deadline for it I totally forgot it, got a reminder by my university and forgot it again. Now came the second reminder and I put an alarm into my cellphone to write it this weekend.

Since I do not have a real desk here in my room and didn't wanted to write the whole bloody report with my laptop on my knees I took one of the shelves and used it as a table. It's actually pretty good and now I totally buried my plans of buying a desk for the room.I wrote and wrote and suddenly I realized, that it was already quite late. I had written the whole report at once and wrote about 5 pages about my life in Helsinki. It was good to recap the year and to write down important things to consider. It is amazing how much I would have been able to tell. I was already keeping it as short but informative as possible. Crazy how many impressions and experiences I had during this year in Finland!

Anyways, writing made me hungry and so I warmed up the rest from yesterday evening. I am always making so much more, than I can eat at once. Its hard to cook for just one person somehow and I really miss the time in Kannelmäki, where we were mostly cooking together!

Now I will relax a bit more, bring some order into all my stuff here in the room and maybe put the laundry on. There are no plans for this evening, so I will see, what the next hours will bring!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment