Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Another viewing!

Today after work I went on a viewing again! This time it was not for me, but for F., the new trainee in our office. She is from France and the first time abroad. She seems to be a bit insecure and needs/wants help for everything and asks a lot of questions.

I am of course willing to help her and so I went with her to the viewing, since she didn't know where the place was and which metro to take and so on. She was really happy about it and actually felt sorry for using my time. She was apologizing all the time and offered to invite me for a drink some time.

The day at the office was ok. There was not so much to do, so I was working again on the product development, but somehow didn't really have the brain for it today. I made some minor mistakes, where I just put some numbers in the wrong column; I had a 50:50 chance and chose the wrong one. Anyways, when T. was checking it, she at least saw and also pointed out, that I did everything right in thinking and calculating, just putting in the data went wrong. As I said, a minor thing!

A good thing about not having so much to do was, that I was able to look for flights to Stockholm. I found fair priced flights with Norwegian and decided to book them. Then, after I entered all my details and had paid I realized, that the system for some reason had changed my return flight from the 19th of September to the 19th of December. Both days are Sundays and so I did not realize the change until after I paid.

So I called Norwegian right away and told them about the problem. The lady on the other side was very friendly and helpful and said, that it would be no problem to cancel it without charges, since I called less than 4 hours after the booking. So she canceled both flights and I just made a new booking. The thing then was, that the flights were so expensive, that I decided to go already on Thursday evening and come back on Monday morning. I got the Friday off, so there is no problem and the return flight is so early, that I will make it easily for 9 o'clock to the office (which is not really necessary, since T. comes on Mondays anyways not before 9.30).

Now I am back home and will relax, shower and soon go to bed!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment