Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Whatever!

I am sitting at home watching series! Today at work I was finishing the pile of invoices that were on my desk and finally we dont have anything that is overdue anymore. Now I just have to do every day a bit of invoice control and not the whole day!

Otherwise it was pretty event-less; T. and I were talking about the new website and all the things that I have to do during her absence. From tomorrow on I will be alone and on Monday our new colleague, L., is coming! It will be a little bit odd, since I know the company better than she does, I know the system and procedures better. So I - as a trainee - have to help her and show her how things work, but once she is in the job she will be a superior to me!

Although the hierarchy is flat in our company it will be an interesting situation I think. Anyways, I will be in charge for the first three weeks and I am happy about it! It is a lot of responsibility, but I know that I will manage!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment