Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday!

Today is Tuesday!

Well, this says a lot, if you know me any my theory about the days of the week! I was not busy, had urgent stuff and since - as I wrote many time before - I had to give up most of my responsibilities, I also didn't had so much else to do. This is the situation as it is and I can't change anything about it, but luckily I only have a bit more than 4 weeks left.

As I said, its not, that I dont like my job or something, but since I am not in charge of anything, except of updating information on the website and jobs that are boring, but have to be done, it is not so much fun anymore to work. I know, that also T. is not happy with the situation, but she has to prepare L. for the job and especially for the upcoming high season.
Anyways, there is nothing special to say. I went home, brought order to my room, was putting the laundry away and was talking to A. We now have our hotels and all transportation for our trip to Bergen booked and, as I said, I cant wait for it to be Friday! I am so fed up with being just in Oslo, I really need to get out and see something different!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment