Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Planning cont'd!

Today was nothing special in the office. As I wrote, lately I am pretty unmotivated, which comes mostly from the weather. The work that I am doing at the moment is gap filler work; it's necessary, but not urgent! However, it is fun somehow; I have to be creative and use my head, I like it!

Today I was also helping our "new" colleague L. with some work. She is already five weeks with Authentic Scandinavia. It is amazing how time flies. I also have just 5 1/2 weeks left here, it's crazy! Although I am looking forward to Christmas and to be back in Germany for some time and together with my family, I have to say, that I will miss the work and the people here! It's so bad to say this already, since I have still some time, but since time is moving so fast it feels much closer!
Anyways, in the evening, when I came home I was talking to A. and we were planning and searching for flights and finally booked our trip to Bergen! I am sooo looking forward to see the Fjords and to be with A. again. What I am looking forward to most is, that I actually see the places I am selling for nearly 4 months already. I am always talking and writing about Bergen and Flåm and the Norway in a Nutshell Tour, but I never experienced them! This is going to be fun!

Now I am sitting in my bed, it is freezing cold outside and therefore also quite chilly in here. I just had a shower and will go to bed. In addition to the lack of motivation comes also an extreme tiredness. So I will try to get some rest to start off tomorrow freshly!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment