Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Being Handy!

Today at work I was super tired! It was a typical Tuesday and I can feel also, that the second winter up in the north is taking more from me than I expected. It is just so dark and you barely get sunlight during the day! I felt so good on the weekend, when I was out all day and all day in the sunshine.

The day went by very slowly. I can't really put my finger on what I actually did the last two days, the only thing I know is, that I was occupied the whole day through. I am doing a lot of this gap filler work. I am finishing off many things for the new website, that are basically done and where there are just few, but very important details are missing. My boss, T., actually apologized today, that I have to do this work, which felt good in a way. I know that she is appreciating my work and is happy, that I am there!

My pants & the sewing kit!
Anyways, I left earlier today, since I didn't have enough energy to go on working. It was not long before the actual end of my shift, but still. Anyways, when I got home I brought a bit order to my room and finally fixed my jeans. They are quite old already, but still look ok. The material is still in good shape, the only thing are the pockets. One pocket I fixed already back in Helsinki and now the other pocket was broken. J. was so nice to lend me her sewing kit and so I fixed the pocket.

After that I had dinner, I was talking shortly to S. and then also to A., of course! Otherwise, there is nothing special happening, except, that it is extremely windy outside and it started snowing some time ago! I hope the snow stays, so it get's lighter again!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment