Monday, November 8, 2010

After work drink!

Today, after a pretty normal day at work with loads of gap filler work, one of our colleagues asked if we wanted to go for a drink! She has her last day tomorrow and wanted to celebrate a bit! So we all went straight from work to Sosialen to have a beer or two. It was really nice and I was talking more to some of the colleagues I haven't been talking to before!
After 2 1/2 hours I was hungry and said goodbye to the others. L. also left and then we decided to cook dinner together again. So we went to the shop and then to my place to make some food! We made baked feta and ate it with bread! It was nice and afterwards I fell into a deep food coma again!
All in all it was a nice evening and I really enjoyed to have company again. After L. left I shortly talked to A., but skipped the call after a while, since I was just too tired. Now I just came out of the shower, wrote the post in 5 minutes and will go to bed now! My eyes are hurting and I am just dead!
~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment